2019 Radiosurgery Society® Annual Scientific Meeting
Advancing Value-Based Care Through Radiosurgery
The Radiosurgery Society Annual Scientific Meeting is the most collaborative multi-disciplinary gathering, bringing together world-class healthcare professionals who are passionate about the ongoing advancement of Stereotactic Radiosurgery/Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SRS/SBRT) and advancing therapies for patient care.
2019 Program to Include:
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) for Intracranial Applications
- Stereotactic Body Radiosurgery and Radiotherapy (SABR/SBRT) for Extracranial Applications
- Dedicated Physics Sessions
- Current and Future Approaches to Combining Immunotherapy & Radiosurgery
- The ever popular, informative, and entertaining "Showdown Debates"
- Radiosurgery in the field of Functional Disorders
2019 RSS Exhibitor Opportunities:
The Radiosurgery Society invites you to exhibit at one of the industry's favorite medical society meetings. Don’t miss out! Secure your exhibit space TODAY!
For event questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org