2024 Radiosurgery Society® Scientific Meeting
March 21-23, 2024
Fairmont Millennium Park
200 North Columbus Drive
Chicago, IL, 60601
The 2024 Radiosurgery Society® (RSS) Scientific Meeting Meeting is a collaborative, multi-disciplinary conference, bringing together world-class healthcare professionals who are passionate about the ongoing advancements of stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) and advancing therapies for patient care. Whether you are new to the RSS Scientific Meeting or a legacy attendee, don’t miss the latest discoveries, clinical research and technological advancements of SRS/SBRT and precision therapies presented in this program.
The 2024 RSS Scientific Planning Committee is working on the Educational Program, check back soon for Agenda!
The educational program to include:
- SRS for Intracranial Applications
- SRS for Functional Diseases
- SABR/SBRT for Extracranial Tumors
- Current and Future Treatments for Oligometastatic Disease
- Combinging Immunotherapy and Stereotactic Radiotherapy
- GRID, LATTICE, Microbeam and FLASH Radiation Therapy
- Medical Physics Presentations
- Residents and Members-In-Training (MIT) - Research, Mentorship and Career Development
- The Ever-Popular, Educational and Entertaining “Showdown Debates”
- Multiple Brain Metastases Hands-On Workshop
The educational element of the 2024 RSS Scientific Meeting is targeted to:
- Radiation Oncologists
- Medical Physicists
- Residents / Students / Fellows In Training (Members-In-Training - MIT)
- Radiation Oncology Administrators
- All other industry professionals involved in radiosurgery and ablative therapies
Attendees are comprised of both RSS members and non-members. All attendees will receive state-of-the-art practice information relating to stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) and stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT). Research presented from medical and allied professionals will enhance the interdisciplinary nature of the program.
Why be an RSS Member?
- Discounted registration rates to the RSS Scientific Meeting
- FREE 24/7 access to recorded webinars
- Complimentary CE credits for attending live webinars
- Access to the Radiosurgery Society Channel on the Cureus Journal of Medical Science
- And much more…
For more benefits, member rates and to secure your membership for discounted meeting registration rates:BECOME A MEMBER NOW!